Careleaf Thermal Relief Patch -Our Testimonials

This is Lucky Cow Shop.  I myself have tried and tested Careleaf Thermal Relief Patch and is very satisfied with it.  It is the only patch that I have at home.  I was too sick I can't even check on my kids.  I was almost ask my husband to admit me to the hospital. But when I try this, cut it into pieces, and put the small patches on the body parts that ache, slept, and after 20 minutes when I woke up, I felt a lot better.  Can breathe already.  Body pain is already tolerable I am able to stand up for water and a few food.

My husband on the other hand, has back pain, for days, he tried Careleaf.  He even thought that it won't work.  The next day, his back pain is gone.

Each pack contains 20 patches.  If you want to try buy this patch, contact us.

careleaf patch testimonial

careleaf patch contact info


For orders or inquiry, here's my contact information.
Email Address :luckycowshop@gmail.com
Mobile Number :+63917-838-1337 (WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat)