I want to shout about bogus buyers. I want to shout about supplier-user resellers. I want to shout about selfish buyers. I want to shout everything!!! I'm on the end of the rope, grasping on my patience. I guess I would just shout everything at this blog....




Note that some sellers online do shout out people's name on their shop, regarding unpaid balances, bad habits, etc. I won't be shouting it out here on my online shop. Instead, if you emptied my patience bar, you might just be featured on that mumbling blog. Although, I would try and try and try to make every selfish people anonymous. As much as possible, I don't like to mention names.

Sometimes, enough is enough!  And this month, a lot of buyers and resellers had been made my fingers itch to type their names on my posts.  Still, I control myself.  This month, my patience bar is almost empty.

Good luck to me!