To Resellers
Please do make your own description.  Do not copy my whole description.  It won't do us any good (both of us) when it comes with search engine optimization (SEO).  In short, duplicate contents in the Internet would drag us down on search engines like Google.

Magic Print Umbrellas
Please note that the color of the umbrella doesn't particularly indicate which design would show up when the umbrella gets wet.


Pay Your Balance
To those who still have unpaid balance, I would like to request for your payment.  I was scammed by someone online.  Do help me out by paying your balance.  It's the only help I can ask.  Thanks very much.


PayPal Payments
There would be no more PayPal payments except two of my buyers.  They know who they are =)


Soft Drink Lip Balm
Price decrease!  Do check the new price on the product itself.  Please click the Soft Drink Lip Balm picture menu on the right side of this site.


XueYinZi BB Cream Sheer Glowing Skin Make-Up
I hadn't posted this one yet.  But this one is available on Lucky Cow Shop.




Thanks everyone!